I'm so excited it's October!! Not only is my birthday in October, but it's Fall and I love Fall. It's the time of year when the leaves change and it's absolutely beautiful outside. It's the perfect temperature. Not too cold and not too hot, all you need is a light jacket. Plus it's Halloween and that is my favorite Holiday. If it was completely normal for a 23 year old to go Trick or Treating, believe me, I would! I got this email the other day and I thought it was hilarious so I thought I would share it....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




3 comments:
I am so sorry, I meant to email you and tell you that we got your present, but I totally forgot. I even took pictures of him opening it so I could send them to you. I am a bad sister-in-law.
We are excited to see you. Will you be in town around 5 on Sunday?
so parker was so excited to see your blog. He loves "punkins" I am so excited to see you tuesday! Thanks for getting together, I know yoU're really busy! miss you tons!
You should be just about home now. You will have to post all the fun pictures you took of your little get-away to Utah. Hopefully you didn't hit too much snow today.
Post a Comment