As many of you know I took a trip to Utah at the beginning of October to visit family and friends. It was so great to see everyone, although there were a few people I didn't get to see. It really made me miss Utah but nonetheless I was glad to see everyone! While I was there I was able to visit Logan and many friends there as well as visit friends from high school (who I miss seeing so much!) and I was able to spend most time with my family. I had a great time and can't wait to come and visit again! Here are some pictures from my trip.....
Sunday, October 26, 2008
UtAh TrIp
Posted by JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















3 comments:
That's a really good picture of parker with the rolling pin I love it! Did you know it's Grandma Dixies?
The picture would have been much better if I had been able to get a picture of his head too but I was trying to take a picture with my hands covered in cookie dough. I did know that was Grandma Dixies rolling pin. Mom loves it. She says that it is the best they used to make because it's all one piece and doesn't go all over the place when you are rolling something out.
I love the picture of you both licking the mixers. He is looking at you like, "Is she really eating this too?" He has so much fun with you. I am excited for you to come back in December!
Post a Comment