Friday October 24th was my 23rd Birthday! It was a great birthday! I wish I could have celebrated it with my entire family but I had a great time with Jerry! These are the beautiful flowers he had sent to me at work for my birthday. The funny thing is, the day they sent them I wasn't even scheduled to work but he thought I was so a girl from work called and said that someone had sent them to me.
There isn't much to do in Sheridan so Jerry and I went to Billings Montana which is a 2 hour drive from Sheridan. We spent the day shopping, which I know Jerry probably didn't enjoy much but he ended up buying more clothes than I did. We also went to dinner at Red Lobster which was great! Because I work at Hampton Inn I get discounts at any Hilton Brand Hotel so in Billings we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was such a nice hotel, this is a picture of our room. We had a great time!







2 comments:
Happy Birthday! You are still so young! Oh, to be 23 again;)
oh sounds like you had a great birthday! miss you! :)
Post a Comment