CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PoLiCe AcAdEmY

So yesterday was the first day of school here in Sheridan as I assume it was most other places as well. I didn't think I would be sending anyone off to their first day of school so soon, considering we don't have children yet. However I did send Jerry off to his first day at the Police Academy. On Sunday he packed all morning and loaded the car with his uniforms, gun, and amunition. Then he set out for a three hour drive to the academy. It's just like he is a freshman in college. He'll be staying in a dorm with a roommate while he is there. Luckily he'll get to come home on the weekends but I was all sorts of emotional sending him off. So far he is having a good time, but I know that it will be a lot of work and well worth it when it comes time to graduate from the Police Academy. Good Luck Jer! Love and Miss You!

5 comments:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Hey!! I hear you're coming to Logan in October. It will be so fun to see you. I hope everything is going well for you!

Teddy said...

I felt much the same about it. I think the books ARE good, but the last one had that feeling that she was tying up loose ends, and I hate that feeling. I did like the juicy tidbits with her and Edward;) The last book is written in a way that makes me think she will go on indefinitly. You know, the first one was my favorite. I actually really liked all the angst and conflict in the third book. Have you read Pillars of the Earth? Ken Follett. I highly suggest it. There are some graphic bits, but the story as a whole is enthralling. When Del works nights I read all night until I know I'll pass out the minute I lay down. I have done A LOT of reading! :)

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Do you know when in October you are coming? We just want to plan to see you for sure! Hope police acadamy is going well.

Teddy said...

about Hal Ketchum, that is weird and random! I have started to regret meeting the artists I listen to though, because if they don't live up to my expectations, I can't seen to listen to their music in the same way. With Hal though, I'd be surprised if he wasn't stoned:)

little olsen clan said...

I can't wait to see you soon! I miss you so much! :)