I never thought with Sheridan being such a small town that they would get many performances at the local theater here. Surprisingly though they have had quite a few big acts. Saturday night we had the opportunity to see the hilarious cowboy singing act of the Bar J Wranglers. Jerry had never seen them before tonight but I had seen them a few times when I was younger visiting Star Valley and Jackson Wyoming. It was quite a treat for both of us to see them. I would recommend seeing them if you ever get the chance. Sunday, January 25, 2009
BaR j WrAnGlErS
I never thought with Sheridan being such a small town that they would get many performances at the local theater here. Surprisingly though they have had quite a few big acts. Saturday night we had the opportunity to see the hilarious cowboy singing act of the Bar J Wranglers. Jerry had never seen them before tonight but I had seen them a few times when I was younger visiting Star Valley and Jackson Wyoming. It was quite a treat for both of us to see them. I would recommend seeing them if you ever get the chance. Posted by JeRrY aNd MeLiSsA at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HOw fun! That is a great pic of them too. Did you take it? See, living in the middle of nowhere has it's perks:)
I LOVE the bar j wranglers! They actually came to Legacy House in the fall. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment