CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

SuMmEr FuN!

We have been keeping very busy with summer so far and it won't be slowing down! First, we were able to join my family in Yellowstone for a camping trip and then we headed off to Logan for a friend's wedding. Upon returning to Sheridan I was home for about a week and then headed back to Utah to visit my family in Ogden. While I was there we had a Bridal Shower for Chelsi and welcomed our newest nephew Keaton. I have had a great time this summer, being able to spend lots of time with family. (Warning Picture Overload!)







































2 comments:

Teddy said...

Loved your update Melissa, especially the baby pics. What a cute little guy!

Amber said...

You're looking so good! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun this summer!