CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PlAnT cHaLlEnGe

The plant challenge started just over a year ago. I'm happy to say that the plants are alive and still doing well. Once I had reached my 6 month mark of the plants still being alive I moved up to having a pet fish. The fish was Turbo and was a member of my Kindergarten class; however, I am sad to say that for some reason after having Turbo for about 6 months he killed over. With some reluctance on my part and much reluctance on Jerry's part I am attempting to take on 2 hamsters. I just hope I don't kill these little guys off too! I got the hamsters from a student in my class. In the picture below you can see Chewy getting a drink of water and if you look closely you can see a picture of Rhino in the wheel (my Kindergarteners named the hamsters). These little guys are so adorable but man are they fast!

2 comments:

Three K's and Two P's said...

The way the picture first looked, and before I read your post, it looked like a snake. I must say, a hamster is much better than a snake! Ok, so does this mean that the next step is a child!?? Come on Melissa, keep them alive!!!!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Cute little guys, I like their names too! LOVE the new car! How is everything going? Are you coming to JJ's wedding?