So we finally did it. Jerry came up last week to visit and along with him he brought a U-Haul and the news that we had a place to live. We loaded the U-Haul and said our goodbyes to all our friends and loved ones. Jerry didn't have a hard time because he had already said goodbye once and this visit was mainly a reunion, me on the other hand had quite a different story. Even leaving the Hell Hole that I thought Convergys was, I cried. I had made a lot of friends and memories there, not to mention that is where me a Jerry met. Then saying goodbye to our friends in Logan that are a part of so many of our memories was not easy. I'm going to miss the UFC fights we all watched together or the nights at The Owl. Finally visiting my family and having to say goodbye to my parents, siblings, and nephews was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I was able to say goodbye to my very best friends from High School a few weeks ago and spend some time with them but it was not easy either. This will be a great experience and I know that I will make new friends and memories but I'm most excited to be able to visit our friends and family we left behind. We love all of you!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Welcome to wild and wooly wyoming cousin! I promise you'll survive;) Come and see us any time. (you were actually closer to us when you lived in Logan, but it sounds like we live close:)
Post a Comment