The Twilight Series
&
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
So I got a job at the Hampton Inn here in Sheridan. I really like it but my hours are so different than Jerry's so I do spend a significant amount of time alone cuz Jerry is either working or sleeping when normal people would be at work. So to keep myself busy during these lonely times I've turned to my two obsessions: The Twilight Series and Law and Order: SVU. I just finished Eclipse, the third book of the series and am now anxiously awaiting Breaking Dawn, the fourth book of the series. When I'm not reading, I'm watching endless episodes of Law and Order: SVU online. These are two of the greatest past time options so I encourage you to check them out if you haven't.









2 comments:
I know, I know, isn't Parker's hair getting so blonde! I think it is because he spends so much time outside. So, I want to see pic's of your town and of your house. You need to do a new post with pic's. We miss you!
I love the twilight series too! Do you have the fourth book pre ordered?
Post a Comment