CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

DuCk MaStEr MeLiSsA

About a month ago I was able to go to Arkansas for a teaching conference. I had a great time and got lots of great ideas for teaching! While there, we stayed in the Peabody hotel. It was the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. The hotel has 4 ducks that spend their day in the hotel lobby fountain. Each day at 5 they have the Peabody Duck March where the ducks get out of the water and walk on a red carpet to the elevator where they ride up to their Royal Duck Palace to spend the night. Well the hotel allows guests to be Honarary Duck Master. In being an Honarary Duck Master you get to lead the ducks out of the pond, on the red carpet, into the elevator, and back up to their Royal Duck Palace. While staying at the Peabody I got to be an Honarary Duck Master. It was a lot of fun and my Kindergarten class just loved seeing the pictures!

3 comments:

Amber said...

How funny! That is so cute!

Teddy said...

That is so cute! I'll bet your class loved it.

Three K's and Two P's said...

Of course you got to be the duck master! It suits you!