CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

AmStErDaM

We started and ended our trip in Amsterdam, which is where we flew into and out of. It is very different than our culture since prostitution and marijuana are legal there. They have an area of the city known as the Red Light District. The Red Light District has street lamps that have red lightbulbs and that is where women would be in windows soliciting themselves for prostitution. Some of the highlights of Amsterdam were:




*The Canals through the city


*The buildings so close to the canal and so close together




*Van Gough Museum (the museum was awesome but we didn't get any pictures)

1 comments:

Three K's and Two P's said...

Amazing photos Mel! I am so jealous. I am thinking I will have to wait until my kids are grown to experience this but at least I will have something to look forward to! Love you!