Jerry is not one to really care much about his birthday so we don't really do much to celebrate it. If it was his choice he wouldn't have birthday cake but I love birthdays so he has no choice but to have a cake. When Jerry was little he loved GI Joes and his friends used to call him General Jerry so I took that information and made him a little GI Joe birthday cake. It's not amazing or anything but it turned out a lot better than I thought it would.

This is the card I gave him for his birthday!

I wanted him to wear the sticker to work but he refused, not sure why though.
Jerry I love ya lots and I hope you have had a great day, even though you don't really care for birthdays!!!






5 comments:
That's an awsome cake!! You did a great job. Tell General Jerry Happy Birthday for us.
I love the cake! You are so creative and fun. What a sweet wife you are-- Happy Birthday Jerry!
Wow...cute cake! How creative! I think you did a fabulous job!
That cake turned out amazing! You are so fun Mel! Happy birthday Jerry! We are going to Star Valley for a reunion this weekend and we will think of you, even though it is far from where you are! At least we will be in the same state right? Miss ya!
Nice cake Melissa :) I wish I was that creative.
Post a Comment