I didn't get Jerry anything for his birthday because he insisted on no gifts but I still wanted him to have something nice for him so I had breakfast made for Jerry when he got home from work after working the overnight shift. Then he was off to bed for a few hours. After waking up we had dinner together and watched a movie at home. I also made Jerry a birthday cake. Now when you see the pictures you may think, "that's a little kids cake" but for those of you that don't know, Jerry doesn't like sweets all that much so to get him inticed, I had to make it look nice and cool. He really liked it. It was a nice day to just spend together. Here are some pictures of the birthday cake, Jerry blowing out his candles, and us!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Love the cake Melis. At first, I was like, "What the hek is that?" but then I looked closer and realized it was bears laying out at the pool. So cute! Your the best wife ever!
Happy Birthday Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment