I can't believe that it is time for me to graduate. After 3 1/2 years here at Utah State University, I am having a hard time saying goodbye. This has been my home. This is where I made friends, this is where I met Jerry, and this is where I changed to the person I am today. I have had some great experiences and will definitely be the teacher I am because of my experiences here. I am a grown up. I have to get a real job. I can't believe that I am done with school. This chapter in my life book has ended and I'm beginning a new chapter, in a new place, with new people.





1 comments:
Congratulations! Good luck with your career. Hey, did you know Sharli King? I think she was in the elementary ed program at usu and just graduated as well.
Post a Comment